How To Certify PDF Document online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Certify PDF Document with minimal effort on your side:
- add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Certify PDF Document.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Certify PDF Document with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
- Edit & review PDFs online
- Convert PDF to Word
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No installations. Try Now!
Certify PDF Document
Certify PDF Document
Before proceeding to sign the document make sure your adobe approved trust list is up to date this is a list of member root certificates that Adobe Acrobat and reader used to confirm the validity of digital signatures to make this update go to edit preferences and then in preferences scroll down to trust manager there select update now under automatic Adobe approved trust lists updates you have thus successfully updated the Adobe approved trust list and can now proceed to signing your document note this procedure is not required to do every time you sign a PDF however it is recommended to do this periodically let's move to signing the document insert your token into a USB port on your computer in order to sign the PDF document select the tools tab under the Adobe Reader ribbon scroll down to the certificates tool and select open select digitally sign in the ribbon in your PDF click and drag your mouse to create a signature field in the signed document dialog you may edit the appearance of the signature if required select sign when you are ready to sign adobe reader automatically asks you to select a file name and location for the sign PDF when you are finished click Save when asked enter the password for your token to allow reader to use a certificate the signature appears in the selected area of the document and that's it.