How To Certify PDF Document online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Certify PDF Document in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Certify PDF Document, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Certify PDF Document, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
- Edit & review PDFs online
- Convert PDF to Word
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No installations. Try Now!
Certify PDF Document
Certify PDF Document
Before proceeding to sign the document make sure your adobe approved trust list is up to date this is a list of member root certificates that Adobe Acrobat and reader used to confirm the validity of digital signatures to make this update go to edit preferences and then in preferences scroll down to trust manager there select update now under automatic Adobe approved trust lists updates you have thus successfully updated the Adobe approved trust list and can now proceed to signing your document note this procedure is not required to do every time you sign a PDF however it is recommended to do this periodically let's move to signing the document insert your token into a USB port on your computer in order to sign the PDF document select the tools tab under the Adobe Reader ribbon scroll down to the certificates tool and select open select digitally sign in the ribbon in your PDF click and drag your mouse to create a signature field in the signed document dialog you may edit the appearance of the signature if required select sign when you are ready to sign adobe reader automatically asks you to select a file name and location for the sign PDF when you are finished click Save when asked enter the password for your token to allow reader to use a certificate the signature appears in the selected area of the document and that's it.
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.