Nowadays electronic document managers are gaining stream across different industries. That’s why many individuals prefer signing PDFs online. There are various reasons to use this method. Special platforms allow you to add your mark without the need for installing any software.
However, when it comes to the process itself, you have to be aware of the pros and cons before deciding whether to apply it for your business or not.
The Pros of E-Signing PDF Documents
- Digital editors are easy to use. Most solutions provide your with a wide range of intuitive tools that help you to get all necessary contracts, applications and registration forms done in a matter of minutes.
- They streamline your workflow. No longer any need of printing, sending mail parcels and meeting in person for signing files. All actions can be completed on one platform.
- They enhance your business services. Your customers may sign any kind of documentation anytime, anywhere on any internet connected device.
- They improve accuracy. With the help of online platforms you may enable mandatory fields of your file. This way no one recipient will miss or forget to perform the simple action.
- They save time and money. You can send and receive documents wherever you are and whenever is needed. With electronic services you can not only add your marks but also track the file’s progress and save the completed one for further usage.
- Some websites offer different ways to certify forms. For example, you can type your mark, draw it, capture with a webcam or upload it from a device. Choose the one that suits your tasks the best.
The Cons of Using E-Signature
- Some platforms require you to store your documents on their servers forever. This means that you can’t control the storage of your and your clients’ personal information. To avoid such problems you have to find the website that will hand over to you control over the documentation.
- Not all electronic tools offer a high level of security. Check whether your files are kept tamper-proof before using the solution.
- Nowadays you still may be required to sign papers manually as some companies accept only hard copies. Pay attention to the conditions of each contract, application and so on.
Make your choice considering all these points. As you can see, the core of the process is the service you use for signing PDF files. Find the appropriate website to request, collect and add signatures quickly and securely.