How To Sign PDF Online Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I automatically digitally sign a PDF?
In order to digitally sign a PDF document automatically you need to have your digital signature ready. You can click a picture of your signature and use it as your digital signature for all kinds of PDF documents. You can also draw or type your signature with the help of e-signature software like Wondershare HiPDF. It is an online e-signature software using which you can quickly sign PDF documents. For that you will have three options as follow. Drawing Signature Typing Signature Initials Upload Signature Image Now to learn how you can sign a PDF document using HiPDF Online E-Signature Tool, simply follow the below steps. Launch your web browser and visit the official website of HiPDF. After that go to “All Tools” page and select “Sign PDF” tool from the available options. As soon as the tool is open, select and upload the PDF document that need to be digitally signed. Once the PDF document is uploaded, you need to click on “Sign” drop down and select the method that you want to choose in order to apply your signature. After applying your signature at the desired place on the PDF, simply click on “Apply” button. In next few seconds, the changes will be saved to the PDF and the signed PDF document will be available for download.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Sign PDF Online with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Sign PDF Online.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Sign PDF Online with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Sign PDF Online: All You Need to Know
With this feature, you can sign a signed PDF document on the internet with ease, and it will come automatically with your documents. All you need to do to get the signature done is downloading Hi PDF Online E-Signature Tool, which is very easy to use. There are many ways that you can use Hi PDF E-Signature Tool including signing a PDF document using your mobile devices, Smartphones, PCs and even smart TVs. If you are wondering about the advantages of use Hi PDF E-Signature Tool, then read below. Download the free version of Hi PDF Online E-signature Tool to get all the features before you decide to upgrade to a professional version of the e-signature software which will include additional features like offline mode. Pros Simple and easy to use. Support for PDF documents.